Real estate transactions - selling, letting, renting and buying, all require expertise. Usually, the transaction is highly important to all parties, and involves large sums. A real estate transaction is usually rather complex, both because of the legal aspects and commercial and business aspects.
It is always recommended to approach a real estate transaction with an expert at your side, all the more so for people who lack the specific experience and knowledge of the real estate sector.
Real estate consulting and brokering is a profession that evolved, developed and advanced to become a main sector in the economy of every village, town and state.Nowadays, the global economy and world-wide real estate business, real estate consultants are required to be highly professional and employ cutting-edge professional tools.
The "Brokers Law", published in Israel in 1996, regulates the profession from aspects of professional knowledge, proficiency and responsibility to the client.
Advantages of a professional real estate consultant
- Experience and comprehensive knowledge of the real estate field in which he/she specializes
- Quick understanding of clients needs
- Ability to find a customized solution for each client, according to designation and budget
- Vast knowledge of all matters related to handling and promoting various types of real estate transactions
Professional real estate consultants benefit from personal reputation in their field as derived from clients’ trust and mutual satisfaction by all parties.
Advantages of Anglo-Saxon's Service
- National deployment of about 60 branches, deeply rooted in their sphere of activity
- A team of professional, high quality, trained and experiences real estate consultants
- A wide selection of properties - land, houses, apartments, offices, trade and commerce
- Expertise in a wide range of private and commercial transactions of all types
- A wide base of loyal clients that expands daily